- This event has passed.
Build your Executive Presence & Own the Room
March 23 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Executive presence is a combination of personal traits and outward behaviours that create an image of competence and trustworthiness. It can be measured by the ability to own a room and the likelihood of people following your direction.
According to a study by the Centre for Talent Innovation, Executive Presence accounted for 26% of what it takes to be promoted.
Whether you’re in engineering, sales, marketing or other parts of the business, having a strong executive presence and the ability to own the room is what sets you apart from other people with a similar skill set.
Executive presence is a skill that can be cultivated with focus and practice. In this interactive panel discussion, we’ll be covering the seven key steps that you can take to build your executive presence, together with proven strategies from senior female leaders who will share their secrets to:
* Communicating clearly, concisely and confidently
* Becoming aware of your trigger points, so that you can remain calm under challenging circumstances or when things don’t go to plan
* Commanding control of a room and influencing your audience.
Meet the panel:
– Louise Watkins, Head of Digital Media (UKI, Middle East & Africa), Adobe
– Laura Barrowcliff, Head of Strategy & Customer Insight, GBG
– Nicole Kramer, Senior Corporate Counsel, FullStory
Non-members can reserve tickets via Eventbrite.