Building & Selling Meaningful Products
June 1 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
There are 31 million developers around the world that build products and services everyday that change the way we work and live.
There are a range of technologies and frameworks that help companies build new products faster than ever before. But how do companies create and sell meaningful products that make a positive impact on people and on the planet?
In this interactive panel discussion with engineers, product designers and sales professionals, we’ll be discussing:
- Human-centric design | how to design inclusive technologies with your end users and ensure sustainability is at the heart of your development process.
- Product launch | strategies for planning and executing an impactful product launch.
- Selling new products | creating a culture that supports and enables sales teams.
Whether you’re an engineer, a product designer, a product marketeer or a sales representative, this event will be packed full of insights on how to design, build and sell meaningful products that shape the world in which we live.
6pm | Networking drinks and canapes
6.45pm | Panel discussion and Audience Q&A
- Ana Herwitz, Senior Account Development, Manager, Samsara
- Andrea Harpprecht, Product Manager, Samsara
- Euphemia Evans, Growth, Strategy and M&A Lead, Octopus Energy
- Megan Schoendorf, Engineering Manager, Watershed
Moderated by Angie Vaux, Founder & CEO, Women in Tech forum
7.45pm | Networking drinks
9pm | Close
Non-members can reserve tickets via Eventbrite.