- This event has passed.
Confidence in Sales | Managing your Inner Critic for Sales Success
November 24, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Confidence in Sales | managing your inner critic for sales success
Having transferable confidence – the ability to transfer the confidence you have in your offering to your clients so that they believe in your confidence more than their own doubts – is key to having a successful career in sales.
Oftentimes, when we lose a sales deal, experience feelings of imposter syndrome or have low self-esteem, it can affect our confidence and our overall sales performance.
Join Women in Tech forum and Contentsquare for an evening of networking and inspiring panel discussions with female sales leaders. We’ll be sharing real-life experiences and actionable sales advice so that you can sell with confidence and manage your inner critic at work and in life.
We’ll be covering:
- Transferring Confidence: how to manage every stage of the sales process with unwavering conviction
- Authenticity: how to bring your authentic self into the sales process
- Managing your inner critic: building confidence from within.
4:30 pm | Networking drinks and canapes
5:45 pm| Panel discussion and Audience Q&A
- Verity Buchanan | Account Executive, Contentsquare
- Angelique Joly | Sales Director Financial Services, Contentsquare
- Louise Watkins | Head of Digital Media, Adobe
- Ilana Simons | Sales Director, Braze
- Moderated by Angie Vaux | Founder & CEO, Women in Tech forum
6:45pm | Networking drinks
7:30pm | Close
This women in tech sales event is in-person, you can reserve tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/confidence-in-sales-managing-your-inner-critic-for-sales-success-tickets-449599703817
All ticket sales proceeds will go to Smart Works. This Charity helps to prepare women for interviews, help with building confidence, providing appropriate clothing for interviews and more.