- This event has passed.
Finding Your Voice: Advocating & Negotiating for Yourself in the Workplace
June 7 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Women in Tech forum and Highspot for our Women in Tech in-person event where we will be chatting to female leaders from the industry on how to sharpen your negotiating tactics and advocate for yourself when you’re the only women in the room.
We’ll be covering how:
- organisations can support and encourage women’s professional growth internally
- to ensure you don’t just have a seat but also a voice at the table
- to move forward with confidence, even when it may seem challenging to do so.
6pm | Networking drinks and canapes
6.45pm | Panel discussion and Audience Q&A
- Emily Bushell, Director, Account Management, Highspot
- Rosi Young, Sr. Revenue Enablement Manager, Highspot
- Eliza AbiNader, Sr. Account Executive UK&I, Samsara
- Lily Christensen, Sales Enablement Lead EMEA, FullStory
- Moderated by Angie Vaux, Founder & CEO, Women in Tech forum.
7.45pm | Networking drinks
9pm | Close
Non-members can reserve tickets via Eventbrite.