- This event has passed.
Returning Strong | Managing your Career Progression after Having Children
January 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Research shows that women often experience a significant reduction in their salaries after having children. A study conducted by the University College London, shows that women earn 45% of what their salary would have been without having children in the first 6 years after birth.
In this interactive panel discussion with senior female leaders, we’ll be discussing real life experiences and practical strategies on how to overcome the motherhood penalty, and thrive at work and at home, including:
- The motherhood penalty – what is it and how does it impact women at work
- How to navigate the return to work after maternity leave
- Managing your salary and your career progression after having children.
Whether you’re already a working parent or considering when is the best time to start a family, or if you’re an employer looking for strategies to help people manage the transition back to work, this event will be packed full of open and honest experiences on how to overcome the motherhood penalty and thrive in your career.
– 9:30 – 10:00: Arrivals and networking
– 10:00 – 10:05: Introduction of event by Ngaire Moyes
– 10:05 – 10:10: Women in Tech Forum introduction by Angie Vaux
– 10:10 – 11:00: Panel Discussion
- Nora Lamoudi-Sutcliffe, Sales Manager Global Accounts, LinkedIn Sales Solutions
- Juliet Baker, Snr. Go-To-Market Strategy & Programs Lead EMEA, Adobe
- Michelle Miller, Client Insight Manager, Shepper
- Moderator: Alissa Warne, Head of Enterprise Marketing Nordics, Israel, MENA, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
– 11:00 – 11:15 Q&A for panelists
– 11:15 – 11:20: Close by Ngaire Moyes
– 11:20 – 12:00: Networking
Tickets can be reserved via Eventbrite.