Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
From the moment you wake up in the morning until you go to bed at night consider the media you consume, the adverts you see, the apps you use, the websites you browse and almost all of the shopping you do online throughout the day. Chances are that every single one of those interactions, every single one of those experiences, was touched by an Adobe product.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our AEP team based in Bucharest, Romania.
Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) is the Adobe solution that helps customers to centralize and standardize their customer data and content across the enterprise powering 360-degree customer profiles, enabling data science and data governance to drive real-time personalized experiences. With Experience Platform, enterprises will be able to utilize completely coordinated marketing and analytics solutions for driving meaningful customer interactions.
We help thousands of customers collect, manage and synthesize petabytes of data with high fidelity and velocity. We help them make sense of that data, get insights and run algorithms, so they can deliver delightful experiences in real-time, every time. If building new secure micro-services in the cloud based on open-source technologies at large-scale is something you’re into or even might interest you, let’s share some thoughts, we’d like to meet!
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Passionate about solving interesting system problems in large-scale and distributed ecosystems
- Senior Site Reliability Engineer – Adobe Experience Platform 1
- Fearless when it comes to deep technical problems
- Interested in solving customer and technical problems in simple, elegant ways
- Proactively looks for innovative ways to tackle technical problems
- Advocate for best practices and adoption of latest industry trends
- Systematic problem-solver and strong communicator with a sense of ownership and drive
- A team-builder and a team-player, both within the team and across teams, in all functional areas
- A mentor. You care deeply about people and want to help those that want to help themselves and earn their trust.
- Operate like an owner, takes initiative and assumes ownerships for the end results
- Computer Science degree and / or 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding on developing, architecting and running SaaS type of products
- Proven ability to architect solutions from ground up
- Proven ability to research and become proficient in new technologies
- Passionate about computer science, developing software & internet applications
- Experience with cloud services platforms AWS and/or Azure and designing services on top of cloud based infrastructures
- Advanced knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems and networking
- Advanced knowledge of Kubernetes runtime platform and the surrounding operators, CI/CD (Argo CD) and monitoring (Prometheus) ecosystem
- Advanced knowledge of Infrastructure as code provisioning tools (Terraform)
- Proven experience in building and operating platforms at scale on top of Kubernetes .
- Proven experience with at least one programming language of choice (GoLang, Python, Java, Kotlin)
- Senior Site Reliability Engineer – Adobe Experience Platform 2
- Experience with technologies like Cassandra, Aerospike will be considered a plus
- A sharp eye for security related issues and performance bottlenecks
- Good English language knowledge, both written and spoken Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills Agile / Scrum project management methodologies
As our many awards will tell you, at Adobe you’ll be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog, https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/adobe-life and explore the fantastic benefits we offer at Rewards.adobe.com.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.