About the job
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Experience Cloud is an industry leading portfolio of Marketing and customer experience technology. As a BDR you will be responsible for one set of solutions, working with field sales and marketing to cross-sell to existing Expe rience Cloud customers. The BDR plays a crucial role in the early stages of the sales cycle and you will b e responsible for sourcing, identifying and qualifying opportunities through inbound leads and through targeted outbound campaigns . Working alongside a team of Account Executives , you will be responsible for creating and delivering the Adobe Experience Cloud Go-To-Market st rategy and ensuring all Adobe customers receive an industry leading customer experience with every interaction they have with Adobe.
The Adobe Experience Cloud enables business all over the globe to transform the experiences they offer their customers. As a BDR, you play a crucial role in creating well-qualified pipeline for Field Sales .
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for managing all inboun d Adobe Experience Manager leads – identifying their needs, qualifying potential opportunities.
- Focus on contacting and qualifying prospects in existing Experience Cloud customers’ accounts to achieve/exceed demand generation targets through Inbound Marketing source leads ( A QL’s) and outbound targeted campaign execution
- Develop and nurture long term relationships with your clients help ing address their needs and challenges
- Generate high quality pipeline with the propensity to close , qualified using Adobe’s chosen Sales Methodology
- Work to individual quota, achieve SLAs for MQL’s
- Pro-actively work with the Adobe Ecosystem
- Manage all CRM activity relating to your accounts
- Effectively utilise a variety of channels and tools such as social media, internet, web-based tools & outbound calling
- Act as ambassador at all times for Adobe
- Ensure compliance to Adobe tools usage and processes.
What You Need To Succeed
- 1-2 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development with knowledge of SaaS applications , particularly Content Management, a distinct advantage
- Exemplify personal drive, determination, process excellence, and the highest of ethical standards.
- Have a proven track record in in Business Development
- Have proven personal success in sales or deep working knowledge of sales cycle processes
- Strong understanding of business, how company management make buying decisions can example to teams the power of understanding influence rs decisions makers etc.
- Have the ability to quickly pick up new technologies such as CRM, Sales Engagement platforms etc.
- Care about Adobe’s customers best interests and acts as an internal advocate for the Business Development Group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and persuasive skills essential
- Fluency in English is essential
As our many awards will tell you, at Adobe you’ll be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog, https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/adobe-life and explore the fantastic benefits we offer at Rewards.adobe.com.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.