Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Our Sales team thrive on being on the front lines, generating leads and prospects, selling a suite of MarTech services. We are looking for a high energy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of success selling marketing automation or tech solutions to join this elite team as an Enterprise Sales Executive.
The ideal candidate has enterprise level software solutions sales experience and will be responsible for selling MarTech solutions to medium and large enterprises. The Enterprise Sales Executive manages sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. The ESE also participates in finding leads, in the development of presentations and sales propositions, negotiates pricing, manages the full sales cycle via solution selling techniques. This is a perfect opportunity to make a jump to a rapidly growing tech company.
What you’ll Do
- Develop GTM plans, working closely with Marketing and BDRS to build pipeline for future opportunities
- Opportunity qualification & prioritization
- Develop and maintain relationships at the “C” and “VP” levels
- Develop compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis & business understanding
- Execute against the major steps of the sales process including finding new business opportunities, qualifying new opportunities, and closing new business
- Sell against annual/quarterly revenue targets for software licenses and services
- Coordinate with pre-sales and professional services teams
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
What you need to succeed
- Demonstrated sales track record with medium to large enterprises
- Understanding of industry dynamics, business challenges, related cost drivers, and customer needs
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints in MarTech is preferred
- Be able to work with prospects to understand their business requirements and goals
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and then clearly articulate value propositions
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively bringing in the right resources to bear at the right stage in the selling process
- Validated new business development skills and sales quota attainment track record
- Must have strong skills in the following: communication, presentation skills, negotiation, organisational and attention to detail
- Proficient networker. Ability to develop and leverage relationships with senior industry leaders and key influencers
- An accomplished track record of selling multi-level to business, technical, IT people, and C-level executives
As our many awards will tell you, at Adobe you’ll be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog, https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/adobe-life and explore the fantastic benefits we offer at Rewards.adobe.com.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.