Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Enterprise Sales Executive as part of the Digital Experience Cloud sales team focussed on the Middle East. The role involves strategic selling in named accounts. In addition, you can expect to be working very closely with the respective Consulting and Pre-sales specialists supporting the team to develop new value propositions, build awareness and reveal new sales opportunities. You will also need to effectively team with our partner eco-systems, especially the Global System Integrators.
What you’ll do
· You will be responsible for developing and closing business across a portfolio of accounts within the Middle East by selling our suite of Adobe Experience Cloud products
· Develop a comprehensive sales plan to reach and exceed sales quota both on an annual and quarterly basis
· Develop and maintain senior-level relationships (including CxO) within target accounts
· Follow best practices in sales processes/procedures including creating and maintaining a monthly/quarterly sales forecast and excellent SFDC hygiene
· Develop and leverage the Partner eco-system and be comfortable with an indirect/partner sales motion
What you need to succeed
· An excellent sales track record selling Enterprise Software, ideally; Digital Marketing Software, WEM, CMS, ECM or CRM.
· Experience achieving a sales quota of at least $1.5m annually and comfortable with leading $1m+ deals
· Experience in acquiring key customers (hunting)
· Ability to operate at C-Level within our customers (CIOs, CMO’s & CTO’s)
· Strategic understanding of Multichannel and Digital Marketing
· Complex selling capabilities
· Creativity, Integrity, Team player
· Familiar with sales methodologies such as MEDDIC or Value Selling
· Exceptional organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Check out Adobe’s fantastic benefits at Rewards.adobe.comDiversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Adobe aims to make adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.