Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Customer Success Engineers are designated customer facing engineers for our Strategic clients, driving value realization and return on the client’s investment! This team is filled with technology-savvy individuals who have experience in digital marketing and know its value in driving company strategies. We work directly with our clients to understand business and technical requirements, build long term relationships, and develop and operate AEM cloud solutions that delight customers and meet SLAs.
This position includes all of the following aspects:
- Strategic client relationship management! CSEs are assigned as a designated technical operation advisor to 5 to 7 customers who are using Adobe Experience Manager and other digital marketing products.
- The CSE role is equally: client facing (developing long term client relationships), keyboard facing (technical operations), and colleague facing (developing your own subject matter expertise, and drawing on that of others in a collaborative environment)
- CSEs are trusted advisors who champion projects and initiatives and bridge between clients, third party providers, project management, internal engineering and automation engineers. There will be frequent interaction with clients including Directors, of Fortune 500 companies.
What We Do
- We communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, calling out relevant issues where needed. We maintain client contact and provide status updates for all outstanding issues while continuing to handle client expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic.
- We help our clients achieve their business objectives by provide resources to answer clients’ questions, identifying needs for account customization and oversee implementation changes and encourage client contract renewal.
- We work closely with account teams and collaborate with other internal team members (consulting/project management/engineering services/customer support) to be sure mutual objectives are met in support of client happiness.
- CSEs lead all aspects of customer support to ensure timely closure of quality and security issues and provide project management for professional services requests.
You will ideally have:
- Real passion for digital marketing and client success and have a proven track record of successfully leading client relationships and technical projects with an excellent work ethic and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about exceeding client expectations and understand enterprise internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts and strategies.
- Ability to evaluate and adopt change and excel in high-stress situations, taking action to provide, responsive, thoughtful dedication to client success. Shows excellent social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Work with Adobe’s Experience Manager (AEM) and other DMa products and teams to assist in developing new automation tools that increase efficiency and productivity.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Amazon and Azure cloud operations and the use of Adobe
- Command/Control and CI/CD tools to enable next generation cloud management solution.
- Collaborate with the teams that provision, customize, monitor, handle and upgrade our cloud hosted Enterprise offerings.
- Experience with long term operation, monitoring (New Relic, Nagios, Splunk) and upgrade of Enterprise software a plus.
Special consideration given for:
- Master’s degree or other advanced education
- Prior account management and/or project management experience with Fortune 500 clients
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing technologies
- Prior experience with customer success in a SaaS, or Managed Services company
- Experience using digital marketing products and FSI vertical experience.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We support diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. Full benefit position. Adobe follows the reasonable accommodation requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) and other applicable federal, state, or local law.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.