Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
The UK is a strategic market for Contentsquare and this role presents a unique opportunity to be one of the charter members of the team, defining and developing the market in the UK. Reporting to the Sales Director, this role requires a results driven individual who will be able to evangelise and take the product to market. You will be responsible for taking the product further into the financial services sector whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve.
We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business in the field.
Evangelising Contentsquare in the FSI UK market
Manage entire sales process using MEDDIC, including handling demos
Developing a sales plan, whilst creating and maintain a monthly sales forecast
Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling
Develop C-Level relationships within target accounts
Reviewing the market to determine customer needs and feeding back into the business
Meeting and exceeding all quarterly and annual sales quotas
Running and development marketing events
An intrinsic drive to be successful
Experience selling into the financial services sector
A degree (BA/BSc) or equivalent
Successful sales track record in exceeding assigned individual quota upwards of £1M
Experience in both a start-up and established business a bonus
Relevant experience in SaaS software
Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
Fluency in English
Why you should join Contentsquare
– We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
– Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
– We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.