Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
You will work closely with the business development team to pitch the solution to prospective clients and support the sales process. You’ll be the technical authority on Contentsquare and will reassure the client across multiple subjects such as implementation, performance, security and the logic behind the stats and calculations in the platform.
You’ll be very commercially focused and will understand how to transfer the feature set of the platform into commercial value for the client. Rapid company growth always brings opportunities and you’ll seek these out and drive your own career forward.
OUR ROCK STAR:
With great passion for technology you are known for being a resourceful person and for finding solutions when problems arise.
You’ll be comfortable in front of clients and colleagues and you’ll be able to convince and influence stakeholders both internally and externally.
You’ll have a mix of development, analytical and sales skills and you’ll take a very keen interest in helping to drive the product forward.
You’ll also be a riot at company socials and will contribute towards our excellent culture and work/life mix.
You’ll be technically aware of the latest front end technologies and will be able to hold your own with CTOs and influence CEOs.
Reporting to the UK Head of Solution Engineering, this role requires a results driven individual who will be able to evangelise and take a new product to market. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business in the field.
A solid understanding of how a web site functions
Excellent presentation skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Experience working with, or a strong interest in working with, web analytics / data
SaaS Sales Experience
Experience with web analytics / optimisation / testing / personalisation
Any experience of a modern JS framework e.g. React, Angular, Backbone
An understanding of UX and CRO
Why you should join Contentsquare
– We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
– Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
– We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.