Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
About the role:
We are currently looking for an experienced solution consultant to work as part of our French Presales team.
On this role your main mission will be to collaborate with the business development team to pitch the solution to prospective clients and support the sales process. We need to be the product authority that will reassure the clients across multiple subjects such as implementation, performance, security.
What we are looking for is someone with great passion & interest for technology, known for being a resourceful person and for finding solutions when problems arise as well as being comfortable in front of clients and colleagues and able to convince and influence partners both internally and externally.
Ideally you have a mix of development and sales skills and you will take a very keen interest in helping to drive the product forward and be a riot at company socials and support us contributing towards our excellent culture and work/life mix.
What you’ll need:
Proficiency in French and English
With a solid experience of supporting the sales of SaaS platforms, ideally in the analytics/optimisation/testing/personalisation space.
A demonstrable understanding of how a web site functions.
Excellent presentation skills.
Strong social skills.
If you’re an established presales professional with a proven track record and deep technical knowledge, we should definitely chat!
Bonus points if you have
Experience of web analytics platforms, TMS and AB test.
Any experience of a modern JS framework e.g. React, Angular, Backbone.
An understanding of UX and CRO.
Experience in digital marketing.
Web performance experience.
App analytics knowledge.
Worked with API’s
Why you should join Contentsquare
– We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
– Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
– We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.