Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
About the job:
You’re a problem solver that shines in data storytelling? You want to be both client-facing and close to the product? We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Solution Expert team based in Paris!
Within the Customer Success department, the Solution Expert is an authority of our products who works closely with the Customer Success Manager to ensure client’s success.
Externally, they are responsible for guiding and training our new clients, then ensuring the clients get the best value from the product and see their return on investment. Through a tailored program, they drive product adoption and make sure our product’s users (Web Analysts, UX Designers, Product Owners) become autonomous on Contentsquare. Ultimately, they help our clients improve their key digital metrics and achieve their business objectives.
Internally, they share client feedback with our Product teams that will help improve our products.
📹 What is it like working at Contentsquare as a Solutions Expert? Watch the video here!
What you will do:
- Participate in activities that drive product adoption, active use and awareness of new product features across your client base, with a proactive and consultative approach.
- For new clients, ensure their onboarding: identify product key users, build a customed training program, engage clients in the use of the solution, lead workshop sessions and guide users on their path to certification and autonomy.
- Participate in client meetings to understand customers’ business challenges and ensure Contentsquare effectively helps reach their key objectives and digital metrics.
- Proactively identify customers with low product adoption and develop strategies to increase product usage and stickiness.
- Advise your customers on how to extract value from Contentsquare data, making sure they maximise their return on investment.
- Add new value by building customized workshops with the customer based on job functions and verticals, while demonstrating innovative approaches, tools, and methodologies.
- Advocate on the behalf of the customers and represent their needs with internal product teams.
We’d love to meet with you:
- The ideal candidate has experience in a client-facing role using analytics tools and would easily identify web optimization opportunities. If you thrive in a fast-growing environment, you’re proactive, data-driven and eager to learn, this is the right place for you.
- You are fully proficient in French & English (majority of French and international clients).
- Confirmed experience in Consulting (Digital/Technology/E-commerce/Analytics) OR in high touch Post Sales/Account Management/Customer Success for subscription based/SaaS Solutions OR in Analytics/Website optimisation/E-commerce roles (min. 2-3 years).
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills (structured, synthetic and engaging). You endorse a « teacher » approach and use data storytelling to provide guidance to your audience.
- Ability to understand strategic business objectives of Enterprise BtoB clients and to act on client goals.
- Logical and analytical approach, with a passion for problem solving and product understanding.
- Very structured working approach, ability to take care of several different activities in parallel.
- Ideally, you have experience with Digital Solutions and good knowledge of the Analytics/Web optimisation businesses.
- Permanent full-time role (CDI)
- Location: In the centre of Paris (7 rue de Madrid, 8e arrondissement)This role is not open to full-remote: Min. 3 days a week in our Paris office (regular in-person client meetings & internal team collaboration)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicantDiversity & Inclusivity:
Contentsquare is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.