Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
About the job:
Within our global Finance department and reporting to the Senior General Accounting Manager, you will join a team of 4 accountants based in Paris.
Your scope will include general and analytical accounting, the preparation and monitoring of monthly and annual closings of our group’s subsidiaries in Spain, Germany and Italy.
What you’ll do::
- Ensure the general accounting of the different subsidiaries in compliance with legal provisions and Contentsquare internal procedures.
- Coordinate closing operations with other departments and in close collaboration with your manager.
- Produce monthly reconciliation statements of accounts and balance sheet files, intercompany account reconciliation.
- Act as the main contact of the external accounting firms of our international subsidiaries.
- Ensure the accounting integration of new group entities when they are created.
- Follow and implement accounting procedures within the department.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Min 5 years of experience as a general accountant, in a non-industrial sector.
- Good understanding of accounting practices in an international environment (FR GAAP and US GAAP).
- Fluent English & French, to be able to connect with our subsidiaries abroad and our internal teams.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work autonomously and take initiatives in a growing environment.
- As this role is evolving with the development of the company, we are looking for a high potential profile, able to easily switch from one financial topic to another and coordinate several locations in parallel.
- An eagerness to try and learn, work as a team and go beyond, while welcoming differences and celebrating every achievement!
What makes you stand out:
- Experience in a shared services center or matrix organization would be ideal.
- Knowledge of Netsuite (Oracle), Concur, Spendesk or Ivalua would be a plus.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
- We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
- Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
- Wellbeing allowance.
- Home Office Allowance.
- A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
- We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit contentsquare.com.