About the job
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We work on large scale distributed systems, processing over 1 trillion events a day with a petabyte of RAM deployed in our Cassandra clusters – and this traffic is growing daily. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to developing and shaping our cybersecurity platform. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About The Role
The XDR product team is seeking an experienced Senior UI Engineer who is skilled in technical aspects, collaborative in nature, and deeply passionate about advancing CrowdStrikes NG-SIEM vision. In this role, you will apply your extensive knowledge and expertise in UI engineering to contribute to the development of CrowdStrike’s investigation, detection, and prevention technologies within the XDR, endpoint, SIEM, and SOAR markets. You’ll leverage your existing skills in UI engineering to introduce significant new features and enhancements. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to interact and influence cross-functional teams across the company.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in the code review process for your own code and that of your fellow engineers
- Take initiative and build tools that improve your teams development experience
- Write automated tests for your code
- Collaborate with fellow UX Engineers, Cloud Engineers, UX Designers, UX Writers, Technical
- Writers, User Researchers, QA Analysts, Product Managers, and others
- Continually learn about the ever-evolving challenges and complexities of the cybersecurity industry
- Have fun solving hard problems
What You’ll Need
- A desire to collaborate closely with users, designers, & testers to deliver quality software that solves problems
- Experience with testing frameworks, tools and methodologies such as QUnit, Mocha & Selenium
- Functional knowledge & interest in developing genuinely accessible interfaces
- Strong HTML & CSS skills, with bonus points for experience with animation, knowledge of approaches to scalable/modular CSS, & preprocessors such as SCSS & LESS
- Familiarity with client-side build processes & tools – Grunt, Gulp, Ember CLI etc
- Comfortable with Git/version control workflows
- Experience creating or contributing to open source projects
- Experience with graphics & visualization tools such as D3 or ThreeJS
- Familiarity with client-side build processes and tools (e.g. Ember CLI, Webpack, etc.)
- Familiarity with websocket and real-time web services
- Experience with UI performance measurement and optimization
- Experience with web accessibility testing and support
- Prior experience in cybersecurity
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.