digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform
This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United Kingdom.
We fancy FullStory as a pretty special company: we’re home to smart people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. And we’re looking for equally special Account Executives to join the Enterprise account team. These AEs are dedicated to driving FullStory’s growth by adding new, delighted customers in the Enterprise space as well as growing relationships within our existing customer base. The pace of FullStory is fast and the landscape we’re playing in is ever-changing. We’re looking for someone who thrives when challenged and likes to work hard and have fun while doing it.
- Own an Enterprise territory where you are responsible for business development, client engagement, and generating new customer contracts as well as renewals and expansion contracts with existing customers.
- Actively prospect new business opportunities and upsell current customers.
Work with other teams across FullStory to assist in sales cycles and close deals.
- Use technology to help get your job done. Including documenting and tracking all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Salesforce.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience selling SaaS solutions to enterprise clients.
- Has a track record of quota attainment.
It would be amazing if:
- You have the ability to take ownership of business, prospect for leads, and close deals.
- You are comfortable using technology to get your job done more efficiently.
- You have finely-honed business acumen and can articulate ROI.
- You live to collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply - we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.fullstory.com.