GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should [email protected]
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
The Employee Experience Team
Our Employee Experience Team is central to the success of the business. We are building a culture of engagement; something which our CEO champions every day. We want to be known for having ‘the best and most engaged people in the industry. The Employee Experience team is responsible for everything that drives just that – our employee experience; our employer brand, culture, internal communications, our HR infrastructure, plus our physical spaces. We’re on an exciting journey, and we have the strategies in place to get us to our destination.
As part of the global People team, this role has the opportunity to improve the experience our team members and managers have when dealing with all the transactional HR they need to manage. You will deliver first-class administrative support for all ‘established’ team members; helping triage queries from team members and resolving administrative needs, for everyone from the point they join our team until it’s time to move on.
What you will do
Acts as an integral part of an engaged team providing first-class customer service, professional and personable support to the business
- Provides accurate, effective HR admin services to the business, simplifying processes and minimizing admin effort (‘digital first’) for team members and managers
- Deliver customer-focused service delivering against agreed service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Conduct pre-employment screening checks
- Support all general people-related queries
- Provision of simple people data to business leaders
- Assist People Team leaders with the co-ordination of initiatives
- Use generalist HR knowledge and understanding of company policies and processes to provide administrative support and query resolution on the full range of HR activity, examples being:
- Training and Development
- HR systems and tools
- Company Policies
- Leaver admin
- Feedback and guidance to managers
What we’re looking for
- An experienced HR Administrator, with skills and knowledge across the full range of Microsoft tools, plus bespoke databases
- Customer-first approach
- Personable and solution focussed, with a desire to make everyday tasks easier for people
- Someone naturally organized with experience in managing multiple work stands
- Delivery focussed within a customer-driven business
- Someone confident with ambiguity, and able to suggest improvements to processes, whilst deploying high attention to detail
- Absolutely confidential, in all situations
Flexible approach to working hours and ways of working to support the team across jurisdictions
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.