GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
About the team
Identity Verification Sales delivers the largest contribution of revenue to GBG and have a team of talented individuals who continually look to exceed client expectations through expert advice and industry best practice. The right individual will work to develop and expand the relationships within a set portfolio of existing GBG customers.
Working closely with the Customer Success Sales Manager and Senior Management team, the role is to ensure the generation and growth of sales revenue from a nominated portfolio of Identity accounts.
What you will do
- Deliver an exceptional experience for GBG clients by helping them with business challenges and new requirements.
- Articulate the value and business benefits of the complete range of GBG products and services.
- Personally concentrate on larger opportunities and provide direction and sales engagement support whilst leading accounts.
- Engage with clients at both strategic and operational levels and be the demonstrable lead person for all client engagements.
- Working closely with all GBG internal stakeholders to ensure client and sector challenges are built into our Product Roadmap
- Grow GB’s overall revenue and margin.
- To develop and sustain a viable business plan and pipeline to support commercial objectives, including the identification of opportunities, qualification, sale and closure.
- To manage all aspects of the relationship between GBG and its clients at both a commercial level and technical level, using the most appropriate resources.
- To deliver specific value propositions to customers through consultatively understanding all client requirements, challenges and problems.
- To update pipeline and activity information for management reporting.
- To advise on, and support the delivery of, a tactical marketing plan into nominated industry sector(s).
- Exceed all minimum standards of performance.
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
If you’re interested, please apply! We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.
Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender race/ ethnicity, sex, religion, age, nationality, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To chat to the Talent Attraction team and find out more about our benefits and why we’re a great place to work, drop an email to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.