GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
- We make the world a safer place
- We trust each other and win together
- We are local experts in a global business
- We want you to be yourself
- We grow when you grow
The Loqate Customer Success Team
Our Loqate NYC team continues to grow, reaching almost 30 employees. Our hybrid work model allows us to take advantage of the convenience of working from home, while also providing an opportunity to come together in-office to collaborate and socialize on a regular basis. Our office is centrally located in mid-town Manhattan – our WeWork rooftop allows us to enjoy an awesome view of the Empire State Building in the summer months. We look forward to continuing to grow the team!
As the Loqate NYC team continues to evolve, our growing customer base of 1,050+ customers and the revenue opportunities within it are core to our success. Made up of key, enterprise, mid-market, and self-serve customers, our Client Success Manager will be responsible for building out processes to uncover growth opportunities and provide the highest level of customer service.
What you will do
- Own the customer onboarding process to ensure a smooth implementation
- Identify customer KPI metrics and help them work towards achieving those targets
- Develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with customers and key stakeholders
- Conduct regularly scheduled account reviews at the established cadence
- Proactively monitor customer usage and manage customer success issues as they arise to help form accurate forecasts and mitigate renewal risk throughout the year
- Responsible for annual account renewals including revenue retention and growth
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to develop strategies and campaigns to generate additional GROW revenue opportunities
- Act as a liaison between customers and the product team to generate feedback on the product roadmap
What we’re looking for
- Relevant years of sales organization/account management experience
- Strong communication skills and presenting abilities both in-person and virtually
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on account tier and urgency
- Self-motivated team player who challenges the status quo
- Organized individual with strong attention to detail
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.