GBG offers a range of solutions that help organisations quickly validate and verify the identity and location of their customers. Our market-leading technology, data and expertise help our customers improve digital access, deliver a seamless experience and establish trust, so that they can transact quickly, safely and securely with their customers online. We have over 1,000 team members across 15 countries and work with over 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. Some of the world’s best-known businesses rely on GBG to provide digital services and keep the economy moving.
As the Senior Product Manager, Financial Crime Solutions you will work in the Product team and work closely with the Regional General Manager, ANZ to develop and execute the product the roadmap, vision and go to market communication for your products. You will work with your Product Owner counterparts to ensure effective delivery of the roadmap as well as equivalent UX and Marketing counterparts to ensure we deliver great experiences that are communicated to the right audiences with the right message. A key measure will be ensuring differentiation in our key markets for the Financial Crime products via in depth market analysis and customer obsession.
What you will do
- Define and deliver the Financial Crime Prevention product roadmap and ensure it is built to deliver the most important items for GBG; those having highest impact on customers, those delivering strongest commercial return, and those providing strategic differentiation
- Own the prioritisation of work items and work closely with the technical and commercial teams to establish value to customers and the organisation
- Work hand in hand with the product delivery team (product owners) and ensure all roadmap items are properly handed over and understood by product and technology
- Follow product management and product marketing best practices to ensure our differentiation in key markets and that customer obsession/ insight is a major input into roadmap work
- Work closely with the Go to market teams to position and evangelise the products in every customer contact, to increase awareness, consideration, acquisition and loyalty
- Work with key external partners to improve strategic and tactical approaches to market, applying best practice and exploiting innovation
- Support on thought leadership and support the development of the future of Financial Crime Prevention and product thinking across the GBG group
Own the creation, dissemination and maintenance of all Sales-Enablement tools in conjunction with the product delivery team
To help you be successful, we’re looking for…
10+ years of Product management experience
Strong domain knowledge of the Financial Crime Market
Strong appreciation for and understanding of the Product Management Life Cycle
Good understanding of Agile methodologies
Strong presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
If you’re interested, please apply! We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.