GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
- We make the world a safer place
- We trust each other and win together
- We are local experts in a global business
- We want you to be yourself
- We grow when you grow
Loqate Go To Market Team
Helping every business in the world reach every customer in the world. Sounds good, doesn’t it. That’s the vision of GBG’s Location Intelligence business. But what does it really mean?
We help our customers connect with their customers quickly and easily. We do this through world-class data, innovative technology and our team of dedicated and experienced people.
Customers range from the smallest online shops to the biggest global technology companies, and a range of channel partners, with everyone in between. Each customer is as important as the next, and ensuring our solutions meet all customers’ needs is vital to our success.
With dedicated offices in the UK, Germany, San Francisco, and New York City, our business is proven to deliver double-digit growth each year, this will continue to help GBG become a leader in identity data solutions.
This is an individual contributor “hunter’ role intended to execute a strategy to acquire new embedded technology relationships and ecosystem partners. In this high-profile, customer-facing position, you will be responsible for driving market share and revenue growth of Loqate’s fintech vertical through effective consultative sales, optimization, and relationship management activities.
What you will do
- Work with senior leadership to execute marketing and sales strategy for new partner recruitment.
- Develop a pipeline for high-value prospects.
- Participate in development plan to accelerate growth and prepare for a leadership role.
- Use knowledge of the market and proven sales strategies to identify target prospects and execute a recruitment strategy.
- Drive opportunities through the pipeline stages to “sold” by installing appropriate sales processes and campaigns (phone, email, social, demos, web-ex etc).
- Build and develop customer relationships and maintain communication throughout the sales cycle.
- Identify any revenue shortfalls and ensure these gaps are filled through proactive activity.
- Gain feedback throughout the sales cycle and share with the wider team, marketing, and research as appropriate to ensure continuous improvement to the process.
- Cross-sell additional products through the process.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience within a software/technology new business sales roles with evidence of meeting / exceeding sales targets
- Top Sales Performer with prior FinServ, Fintech, and/or IDV experience is required
- Familiarity with GIS or address management software highly advantageous
- Experience negotiating software legal contracts
- Experience with SaaS software and commercial pricing models highly advantageous
- Technical background is advantageous
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer focused environment
- Excellent understanding of managing a sales pipeline, including ability to self-create and close from cold – pipeline management and time management skills
- Excellent oral, written communication and negotiation skills
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.