The Revenue Operations Senior Manager in London will lead our Revenue Operations function for the EMEA region. This person will partner closely with EMEA senior leadership across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to drive a holistic EMEA GTM strategy and take our EMEA growth to the next level. This Senior Manager will build and execute on key operational initiatives to drive overall business productivity and performance. Responsibilities will include helping to set EMEA-wide strategic priorities, optimising sales motions, building workflows, developing scalable reporting, building quotas and territories, and partnering with colleagues in GTM Operations, Sales Enablement and Data Analytics to execute initiatives driving increased performance. This role will be a people management role. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial-minded, a problem solver, a self-starter and highly analytical.
– Partner with EMEA leadership to develop thoughtful strategies to drive stronger growth and performance
– Develop the right sales motions, processes and workflows for the segment to drive productivity and attainment of goals
– Manage territories, QBRs, account reviews, pipeline and other elements related to the success of the segment
– Recommend and drive initiatives and tactics to improve performance and productivity
– Deliver data insights, reports and dashboards critical to understanding performance and to drive operational efficiency
– Work with cross-functional partners to improve handoffs, align on policy and requirements and drive joint projects
– Manage Deal Desk and ROE for the region
– Work with Sales Systems team to evaluate and deploy tools and infrastructure
6+ years of work experience, with 3+ years in an operations role supporting SaaS B2B sales teams in a complex sales environment
Experience working on the full lifecycle of Sales, from top of funnel partnership with Marketing through deal execution (Deal Desk) into pipeline management and territory analysis.
Experience in order management or Deal Desk process
Technical proficiency in Salesforce.com
Ability to take and massage data in Gsheets or MS Excel using pivot tables or formulas to manipulate data
Good analytical skills and attention to detail with the capability to appropriately define issues, questions, and data
Comfortable in a fast-paced, open office, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadline
Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
Customer Service driven mindset who works productively with a wide range of people and personalities and has an aptitude for effective cross-functional collaboration:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software. Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.Diversity & Inclusivity:
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.