People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
We proactively seek to mitigate risks to generate the best risk/adjusted returns in our business. We come up with elegantly simple solutions to complex problems to help drive the business forward, responsibly.
What you’ll be doing
• Work with the first line of defense to identify potential risks and implement adequate mitigation
• Develop and implement risk policies and procedures
• Develop Key Risk Indicators (KRI)
• Develop a risk appetite framework
• Design and implement risk management processes that are efficient and effective (minimal bureaucracy, maximum impact)
• Monitor risks and trigger corrective actions and/or produce reports as appropriate
• Liaise with regulators
• Build and manage a team of specialists
• Implement and maintain the tools for this function
What you’ll need
• A successful track record in Risk Management in retail banking, ideally in Mexico
• A deep understanding of credit risk
• Excellent process design skills
• Solid project management skills
• Leadership and communication skills
• Creative thinking
• Intellectual rigorDiversity & Inclusivity:
Only by seeking out diverse talent around the globe and by creating an inclusive workplace can we access the breadth of skills, abilities and creativity that we need to create exceptional and innovative products and services for our customers. Therefore, we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
To apply for this job please visit www.revolut.com.