As an Account Manager, you will be looking to join a business where you can make a big impact, knowing there is lots of development potential and be part of a high performing team delivering outstanding B2B Marketing services.
You will be responsible for managing accounts and be accountable for their performance, offering strategic direction and with a passion for truly getting to know your client’s business. You’ll work exclusively in the B2B space for fast growth Tech businesses including AI, Machine Learning, Cyber Security and Software companies from mid-size scale-ups through to large Enterprise brands.
We’re looking for an individual who spots the gaps and opportunities, who is proactive and pushes boundaries to make great things happen! You’ll be rewarded by completely unlimited growth potential and working for a business that puts values, culture and its people first.
Summary of the role
You will take ownership of a portfolio of accounts, growing and nurturing the accounts from the initial brief to the output & reporting. You will be supported by the wider client team, which will include an Account Executive and Relationship Manager or Account Director. Together, you’ll develop trustworthy relationships with clients to ensure all their needs are met. You’ll work collaboratively with the rest of the Seeblue team, providing leadership to the Account Executive and guiding the successful delivery of all your clients projects, including management of the Seeblue resource pool to ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high quality and on budget.
You’ll have the ability to ask the right questions to unearth critical insight about your clients business and connect the needs of the B2B buyer with the right marketing approach to achieve the client’s commercial goals. You will frame the marketing challenge for clients and simplify complex requirements.
You will structure client development plans for each account you own and work to develop and deliver a growing portfolio of projects with the client – always be on the lookout for cross sell opportunities that will meet your clients needs and deliver exceptional results. As part of this you will be involved in everything from research and insight, to creative and content, all underpinned by digital capability as it relates to Account Based Marketing programmes.
To be able to inform and advise your client you will also constantly keep an eye out for important trends in and around Technology, ABM, ABX, Content and Digital which could impact your client or their market.
· Alignment to our values of integrity, passion, leadership and collaboration
· Drive and commitment
· Commercially astute
· Relationship builder
· Diligent and assertive
Roles and responsibilities
· Deep understanding of client needs and commercial goals and matching the right marketing approach to achieve goals
· Long-term relationship development and maintenance/improvement of client NPS scores
· Effective management of client accounts, client delivery projects and resources required to support delivery, including reporting and results
· Growth of your accounts (up and cross sell opportunities) and account strategy and planning
· Influencing and presenting – plan and run workshops with clients, customer presentations, involvement in winning new business pitches
Skills & Experience
· At least 3 years’ hands on Client Services experience in an agency within the B2B Tech sector. Experience in Account Based Marketing an advantage.
· Strong demonstrable understanding of integrated B2B marketing techniques and strategies with experience across disciplines (e.g. ABM, digital, content)
· Effective project management skills (delivering on time and to budget) across multiple accounts
· Demonstrable experience in growing accounts & selling ideas into a client
· Commercially astute
· Strong communication, relationship development and presentation skills
· Driven to succeed and deliver outstanding work
· Genuinely passionate about your clients’ businesses
Qualification and Educational requirements
· Educated to degree level
· CIM qualification an advantage
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV (or even better, a video!) to [email protected]
About Seeblue Marketing
We are an award-winning, Founder led agency, who accelerate growth for our clients. Our Founders Helen and Orla have worked extensively in global technology businesses and bring an immense amount of experience and passion to the team. Our clients range from household brands to innovative and rapidly scaling companies, based in Europe, Asia and America.
We play an active role in the UK Tech ecosystem, having founded ‘Tech Marketing Leaders’ event series in association with Tech Nation, and through our sponsorship of the Women in Tech Forum. We are a committed partner of the Digital Poverty Alliance, supporting their goal to end digital poverty in the UK. We are also committed to being kind to our precious earth, and work in partnership with our tech partner Carbon Wise, to measure, reduce and offset our footprint.
· Base salary, experience based
· Annual bonus (4% of base) based on achievement of personal and company based KPIs
• Company Pension
• Employee referral scheme: £500 for each referral that successfully passes probation
Workplace and culture:
• Hybrid working – home based contract with x2 set days per week in our beautiful office in West Berkshire
• 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays (plus you never work your birthday!)
• Early Friday finish @ 4pm
• Team fundraising events for our nominated charity partners
• Team socials and Christmas party
• Quarterly wellbeing surprise and delight
Learning and Development:
• Monthly personal development events via professional Network
• Monthly Lunch & Learn and Innovation Hour events
• Opportunities to guide our ESG strategy & work with key partners like the DPADiversity & Inclusivity:
Culture is everything to us. There is a family feel to our business and we are 100% values driven (Integrity, Leadership, Collaboration and Passion) and are looking for driven team players with a growth mindset who approach challenges and new opportunities head on and want to be part of building something amazing, together!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.