Customer Onboarding Executive (French Speaking)
We’re on the lookout for a bilingual Customer Onboarding Executive who is fluent in French and English and excited about guiding new customers through their initial experiences with Trybe.
Who you are
If you have a knack for solving problems and assisting and supporting users, this is your chance to shine in a thriving startup environment!
● You have at least a years of experience with project management or onboarding
● You’re fluent in both French and English
● You’re a people person. You enjoy working with clients and putting together
● You’re a self-starter. We’re a small team at Trybe, we’re looking for someone who has the initiative and can take ownership of their client relationships
What the role involves
● You’ll be onboarding clients onto the software and producing training material to improve the onboarding experience.
● You’ll be collaborating with end-users and the product team to ensure that we’re constantly giving our clients the features they need to go about their business.
Who is Trybe?
Trybe is a startup that provides modern cloud-based software to clients in the hotel spa and wellness industries. We are on a mission to revolutionise their guest and back-of-house operational experiences. We’re a high performing, energetic team, looking for like-minded, talented individuals who want to embrace the start-up culture and work as a team as we continue to grow and take on new heights. It’s a little corny, but we really are a Tribe! We were founded in 2020 and are proud to list a number of leading spa and leisure operators across the U.K.
● A competitive salary, £25k-£30k
● The opportunity to join a disruptive startup in its early stages.
● Vitality private health insurance.
● We’re based out of WeWork. This means large open-plan offices, an in-house barista to fix up your morning coffee, regular events and popups, foosball, snooker and ping pong tables with beer and cider on tap.
● We have 2 furry colleagues, Sooty and Hugo
● Weekly team lunch.
● Hybrid working, 3 days in the office, 2 at home.
● 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Tech is an industry we know and love, and we're keen to play our part in increasing diversity in the industry, hoping that it can continue to become more open and rewarding for everyone. We've still got some way to go and have a lot to learn, so we're really pleased to be partnering with Women in Tech to work towards this goal.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.