- This event has passed.
Women in B2B Software Sales & Solution Consulting
September 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Women in Tech forum in partnership with ServiceNow for an evening of drinks, canapés and inspirational insights from senior female sales leaders in the tech industry.
In our interactive panel discussion, we’ll be discussing what it takes to build a successful career as a woman in the rapidly changing world of B2B tech sales, including:
- Gravitas | Strategies to enhance your credibility and maximise impact as a GTM professional
- Communication Mastery | Techniques for effective communication, assertiveness and impactful storytelling in sales interactions
- Confidence and Presence | Cultivating self-assurance and executive presence for career sales success.
Whether you’re in sales or solution consulting, you’ll hear real life experiences and actionable strategies to enhance your communication skills, stand out and make a lasting impact.
You’ll also have the opportunity to network with other GTM professionals from rapidly growing scale-ups to multinational tech companies at one of Shoreditch’s newest private members clubs.
This event is open to women and allies.
6pm | Drinks reception and canapés
6.45pm | Panel discussion and audience Q&A
- Shakira Talbot, Senior Sales Director UK&I, ServiceNow
- Nerys Mutlow, Senior Cloud Advisory Executive/Managing Director ServiceNow practice, Accenture
- Marlen von Roth, Regional Sales Director Central EMEA – Strategic Accounts, Atlassian
- Special Guest
- Moderated by Angie Vaux, CEO & Founder, Women in Tech forum
7.45pm | Networking and Drinks
Tickets can be reserved via Eventbrite.