We are Women.
We are in Tech.
This is our Forum.
SUBSCRIBE TO WOMEN IN TECH FORUM
- Email updates on our upcoming events
- Job alerts
- News updates
- 12 monthly virtual events (live or on demand)
- Monthly live mentoring and networking events
- Video leadership series and podcasts with senior role models in the industry
- Curated articles to support career development and wellbeing at work
- Access to our Slack workspace, featuring dedicated channels such as #womeninsales, #womeninengineering, #womeninmarketing.
All Star MemberIndividual
- Limited availabilty
- 5 x 55-minute coaching and mentoring sessions with our Founder and CEO, Angie Vaux
- Weekly 15-minute check-ins to provide real-time support for 6 months
- 3 workshops | personal branding, how to be politically savvy, and how to communicate with confidence
- Annual membership to Women in Tech forum, including 12 monthly virtual events, monthly mentoring sessions, on-demand content, and access to our Slack workspace
Who Is Our Membership For?
Our individual members come from organisations large and small around the world. Whether you’re in sales, engineering, marketing, product management or IT, this forum provides you with practical advice and answers to your most personal questions affecting your career development:
How do I position myself for the next promotion?
How do i get the pay I deserve?
How do I build my personal brand?
How do I overcome imposter syndrome?
How do I build my executive presence?
How do I stand out in meetings?
If you’re asking yourself these questions, then this forum is for you.
We also offer corporate memberships for companies looking to support their employees. If you are interested, you can get in contact with us at [email protected] and speak to one of our team.
We offer corporate sponsorships which allow your company to demonstrate your commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you are interested, you can get in contact with us at [email protected] and speak to one of our team.
WHAT OUR PARTNERS SAY ABOUT US
“Women in Tech forum is our go-to resource at Slack to help female colleagues build the confidence, support and leadership skills to take their career to the next level.
The monthly webinars are so inspiring and always a great opportunity to learn from senior role models and connect with likeminded people.
Moving to a virtual platform has enabled us to roll out the program globally and to showcase Slack as an employer of choice, committed to diversity and inclusion.
For anyone looking to improve employer branding or connect female talent, I’d highly recommend partnering with Women in Tech forum.”
EMEA Recruitment Lead, Slack
“Our experience working with the Women in Tech forum was nothing short of fantastic. Angie’s passion and expertise shines through her work. The event we co-hosted with Women in Tech forum was one of our best of the year, bringing together a fantastic audience and conversation.”
International Communications Manager, Box