Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Firefly GenAI Romania engineering team is looking for a Software Development Engineer to create unique experiences for the Creative Cloud clients.
Our goal is to seamlessly enable users to transform Creative Intent into Creative Success, through Firefly, the official Adobe Gen AI web app!
Check out Firefly at: https://firefly.adobe.com/
What you’ll do:
· Develop, integrate, test and productize the cloud based ML framework for Firefly models (inference, resource management, monitoring, allocation, and job scheduling)
· Collaborate with machine learning and data scientists to identify and resolve requirements in order to improve the inference GPU utilization on the ML platform
· Monitor machine learning platform performance and modify infrastructure to fit fluid cloud resource needs
· Develop high-performance, reliable, testable and maintainable code
· Work closely with teams across Adobe, in different geographies. The technology you produce will have visibility at the highest levels of the company and materially affect the positive impact products have on our customers
What you need to succeed:
· B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
· Expert in Python
· Proficiency in Linux, Docker, Kubernetes
· Experience in distributed computing
· Experience working with AWS or similar cloud infrastructure
· Experience with HW resource management for ML training and/or deployment
· CUDA programming experience
· Web application development experience
· Machine learning models integration into web applications
· Experience with CI/CD systems
· Experience with Agile development processes including ScrumDiversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.