Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Firefly Applied Science & Machine Learning group is looking for Research Scientists and Engineers working on generative AI models for image and/or video synthesis to help us build the next generation of creative tools. We seek candidates with strong expertise in the field, as evidenced by peer-reviewed academic publications, combined with hands-on industrial research experience.
As an Applied Scientist at Adobe, you will be joining an outstanding team of applied researchers building the future of digital experiences. You will have the opportunity to develop novel ideas to advance the Creativity world through features streamed into Adobe’s products and reach millions of people worldwide!
What you’ll do:
- Conduct innovative research and development in Generative AI
- Develop and transfer novel technologies to Adobe products
- Research and develop novel large-scale foundation models in Generative AI
- Helping set the technical and research direction, making architectural decisions, and implementing complex systems
- Collaborate with outstanding researchers and engineers to bring ideas to production
- Convert a research idea/paper to code in Python and typical machine learning development toolkits
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science (AI/ML or related fields are a plus)
- 3 – 5 years of experience on a similar role
- Good interpersonal skills and a phenomenal teammate
- Experience in pioneering Generative AI technologies, such as diffusion and/or GAN models
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (Pytorch, TensorFlow or Jax)
- Be able to evaluate, improve, or develop advanced machine learning algorithms for complex use cases
- Strong analytical, mathematical modelling and software skills, and ability to work with multiple levels of abstractions
- Hands-on experience working on image or video generation and image/video editing
- Experience with large-scale generative model training
- Experience working with large-scale datasets
- Working with product teams on technology transfers
- Good publication record in Computer Science, AI/ML or related fields
Diversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.