Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, we specialise in providing exceptional support for the Adobe Experience Cloud platform. As a dynamic and customer-centric team, we are dedicated to ensuring our clients’ success and happiness through timely and effective technical assistance.
We are excited to welcome a new member to our EMEA Customer Engineering Support team. As a Customer Support Engineer, you will play a vital role in delivering swift and high-quality technical support and services to our esteemed Adobe Support Plan customers. By collaborating closely with our global colleagues, you will contribute to building trust, encouraging positive relationships, and ensuring the seamless operation of Adobe Experience Platform solutions. Your dedication will involve offering technical mentorship and advocating for our customers across the organization, thus contributing to their continued success.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Responding promptly and prioritize technical queries to ensure timely resolution.
- Collaborating daily with fellow team members to fix and address new technical challenges.
- Advocating on behalf of our valued clients with Product Engineering and Product Management teams.
- Thoroughly documenting customer interactions in alignment with Customer Engineering standard methodologies.
- Contributing to the creation of knowledge content aimed at empowering customers to proactively resolve issues.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, enabling you to successfully communicate with clients.
- Proficiency in English and fluency in at least one other European language.
- Ability to research, analyse, and resolve sophisticated technical issues.
- Strong prioritizations skills, allowing you to efficiently handle your workload.
- Proven resourcefulness in devising innovative solutions for sophisticated technical problems.
- Familiarity with SQL and database management, along with data insertion and reporting APIs, including SOAP, REST, and PHP.
- Proficiency in debugging code using Web developer tools.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.