About the job
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
From the moment you wake up in the morning until you go to bed at night consider the media you consume, the adverts you see, the apps you use, the websites you browse and almost all of the shopping you do online throughout the day. Chances are that every single one of those interactions, every single one of those experiences, was touched by an Adobe product.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Adobe is looking for a Global Sales Compensation Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the compensation needs of our global sales organization. You will play an integral role in Adobe’s ongoing compensation strategy by processing results, implementing Adobe controls, assigning quotas and providing ongoing support for the commissionable employees in the field.
What you’ll do:
- Handle commission results autonomously and continuously seek to improve existing processes
- Maintain controls required for accurate pay-out of commissions
- Lead quota and territory assignment and ongoing alignment
- Collaborate with our finance partners to provide accurate and timely payments to field employees
- Timely and accurate resolution of commissions questions/disputes from field employees
- Develop, maintain and update systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of compensation and sales team metrics
- Develop and present business insights to Sales Operations management
- Maintain and help run the sales incentive compensation processes
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and Sales Leadership to improve compensation plan design
- Guide special projects, such as data analysis, process improvement, report building, commissions modelling
What you’ll need to succeed:
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related degree
- Proven experience in an analyst role in sales compensation, FP&A, or sales operations at a high-growth technology company with recurring revenue (SaaS)
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Experience driving initiatives
- Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables, vlookups, data modelling, etc.)
As our many awards will tell you, at Adobe you’ll be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog, https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/adobe-life and explore the fantastic benefits we offer at Rewards.adobe.com.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.