Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
From the moment you wake up in the morning until you go to bed at night consider the media you consume, the adverts you see, the apps you use, the websites you browse and almost all of the shopping you do online throughout the day. Chances are that every single one of those interactions, every single one of those experiences, was touched by an Adobe product!
We have a phenomenal opportunity for a Senior DE&I Program lead – EMEA to join us ideally based in UK (London or Maidenhead), open to other key EMEA locations
This individual will partner with Business leaders, the Employee Experience Leadership Team, Employee Network leads and regional partners to make Adobe a place where employees can do and be their most authentic and successful self!
In this critical Senior Program Lead role you will drive the diversity strategy in region to strategically improve awareness, learning, and experiences of our 4,500 employees across 22 countries
What you’ll do
- Work closely with senior leaders, HR, the Global Head of DE&I and employees to support shaping and implementing the Global DE&I strategy and embed it through the EMEA region.
- Localise the different DE&I corporate programs and initiatives (including Adobe for All, Employee Resource Groups, Cultural moments, Adobe for All Action Circles) and bring them to life for the EMEA audience
- Work cross-functionally with HR business partners, HR COEs and Employee Communications to build and complete programs adaptable to social issues, legal requirements, and employee sentiment consistent with our Adobe Core Values.
- Assist and mentor our 45+ local ERGs across the region by maintaining a strong and scalable governance of the community activities, needs and focus areas
- Understand DE&I data, develop hypotheses for investigation, identify pertinent insights to provide regular reports and proposing action plans as needed to measure impact and drive improvement
- Provide thought leadership and drive innovation in what we do by staying informed of the latest DE&I industry evolution
- Use a data driven approach to identifying the best ways to integrate our DE&I strategy for maximum impact
- Champion relationships with external organisations, community groups, and partners to improve diversity initiatives and participate in industry events
What you need to succeed
- Confirmed experience in a global HR organisation leading DE&I initiatives, preferably at a regional level
- Experience in Program Management and/or Program Management Methodologies
- Success in crafting, planning, and leading scalable and tailored programs across EMEA
- Success in leading cultural change and ongoing measurement and assessment of success metrics for return on investment
- Exposure influencing and mentoring leaders and peers on sophisticated initiatives with multiple partners
- A high degree of comfort and experience anaylsing data, identifying patterns and developing data-driven strategies
- Proven track record of sound decision making, displaying a heightened level of accountability, confidentiality, and integrity
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our outstanding Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the substantial benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Adobe aims to make adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.