Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a AEM and Workfront Product Specialist, at Adobe you will support and sell the Adobe Experience Manager Suite across Enterprise accounts. This role will partner with Adobe Account Executives to help them grow the existing business through identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities. This role requires solution selling capabilities, experience selling value to customers, strong business and selling instincts, and direct, in-person consultation with customers. The AEM Product Specialist is responsible for guiding and navigating through an enterprise organization to ensure a successful sales cycle, start to finish.
What you’ll do
- Account Planning – Develop targeted account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- Relationship Management – Develop and maintain relationships at the “C-Suite” and “VP” levels within targeted accounts.
- Build & Develop Pipeline – Identify cross-sell opportunities through targeted whitespace analysis, partner with pre-sales specialists to drive maturity and sales stage progression in preparation for in-quarter execution
- Deliver Product Presentations/Demos – Understand customer needs and solution fit by delivering effective product demonstrations, use cases, positioning differentiated value/vision, and sales pitches.
- Build Business Cases – Build strong content management point of views that focus on compelling differentiated value proposition, thought leadership and return on investment cost/benefit analysis.
- Coordinate Resource Expertise – Help coordinate pre-sales & deal desk/commercial expertise in the sales cycle while project managing account plans withinan established timeline.
- Close Sale – Build quote, negotiate contract pricing & contractual agreement to close sale
What you need to succeed
- A proven track record of enterprise-level, technical solution direct sales expertise within a more sophisticated sales model is required.
- Strong understanding of web content management, digital asset management, and cloud-based digital marketing/commerce solutions, strongly preferred.
- The candidate will need to have experience of selling technical solutions to both IT and Business leaders and influencers of an organization.
- Prior experience selling into the B2C/B2B market recommended.
- Demonstrable understanding of enterprise sales and processes as well as the ability to forge and maintain lasting business relationships, both with customers and internal teams.
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across the Adobe ecosystem to bring in the right resources to bear at the right stage in the selling process.
- Demonstrated analytical and digital literacy; attention to detail; business reporting and CRM tool accuracy critical to the success of this role.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with an outstanding business partner approach.
- Validated experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to work successfully in a highly matrixed team environment, partnering with all other organisations within Adobe including Sales, Solution Consulting, & Marketing.
As our many awards will tell you, at Adobe you’ll be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog, https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/adobe-life and explore the fantastic benefits we offer at Rewards.adobe.com.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire dedicated individuals, regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.