About the job
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe’s Core Industries Sales team focuses on driving and supporting our largest customers. Our suite of products is market leading in the customer experience space, and we have had terrific success globally with major brands. Our growth targets are ambitious, and we need committed, successful sales people who have the skills, experience and track record to work with their team to develop and drive enterprise wide growth. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate clear enterprise sales skills, and have evidence of leading and supporting individuals across; solution consulting, digital strategy, product specialists, industry experts, marketing and customer success – all through the fostering of client relationships.
What You’ll Do
As an Account Executive within the Core Industries group, you will be responsible for a handful of our biggest and most strategically meaningful clients. You will:
- Manage the relationship closely, help drive value from existing investments and position and grow investment in new Adobe technology.
- Align closely with supporting teams across CSM’s, solution consultants, enterprise architects, digital strategy, marketing, inside sales, and many more.
- Lead the engagement with your clients, support a clear value framework, manage communications across c-level executives, and facilitate communications and relationships across their business and ours.
- Generation of net new revenue through driving and developing sales strategies.
- Demonstrate ability to work closely with Partners, Consulting and SC’s.
- Share and build customer references and value metrics per vertical and segment.
- Drive marketing activities and PR activities in collaboration with Marketing.
- Demonstrate solution selling capabilities.
What You Need To Succeed
- Validated Enterprise Software sales experience.
- Have sold into the FSI space, and demonstrate an understanding of the compliance and regulation which drives the sector.
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals.
- Show success in selling to executives, VP and/or “C” level – preferably CMO/Digital Leaders.
- Excellent networking ability.
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to build win-win proposals.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to maintain a high level of efficiency and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Ambitious and focused.
As our many awards will tell you, at Adobe you’ll be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog, https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/adobe-life and explore the fantastic benefits we offer at Rewards.adobe.com.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.