Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We’re searching for a Senior Solutions Consultant to join our team and look after strategic enterprise accounts.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you’ll act as a trusted advisor to our customers – the world’s most innovative companies! Understanding their business landscape and objectives and demonstrating and articulating the value of the Adobe solutions and how they optimise and support their digital strategies and solve their most important business challenges. You’ll provide our customers with advice on digital change, helping them to exploit the Adobe Experience Cloud to strengthen their brand and grow their business and look for the value between Adobe Creative and Document Cloud.
As a core member of the Pre-Sales team, you’ll collaborate with and support our Sales organisation, and work closely with our wider Technical, Consulting and Customer Success teams.
The ideal candidate will have a blended technical and digital marketing background with a good eye for presentation and compelling demonstrations. You’ll have the confidence to discuss our solutions and technology with both marketing and IT partners at all levels.
What You Need To Succeed
You’ll need the following skills to be successful:
- A strong understanding of technology and how this can drive digital transformation
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and emerging trends
- Ability to identify the critical business issues that customers are facing and provide solution approaches
- Exceptional presentation skills, conversational skills and experience as a trusted advisor
- Experienced in building and communicating use cases and value propositions
- Strong demonstration and value-selling experience
- Crafting end-to-end user experiences, using innovative ways to combining content, web journey, personalised experiences and marketing automation
- Self-motivated with a strong aim to succeed in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain an understanding of competitors, especially strengths and weaknesses of competitor solutions
- Develop & maintain authoritative understanding of digital technologies and marketing trends
- Provide creative and strategic content/input as part of the RFP or proposal process, presentations and client case studies
- Participate in customer workshops, presentations, and other working sessions as required
The following requirements are relevant to this role:
- Ability to conduct and execute customer workshops
- A good understanding of digital technologies in general e.g. web, mobile, CRM, etc.
- Must be self-managed, responsive and dedicated to customer success
- Experience in a technical pre-sales, consulting, specific industry or digital marketing environment
- Experience with marketing or ad technology e.g. analytics, personalization, web content management, digital asset management, Email, DMPs, CDPs, DSPs, Ad servers etc
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, presentation, and communication skills
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.