Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
From the moment you wake up in the morning until you go to bed at night consider the media you consume, the adverts you see, the apps you use, the websites you browse and almost all of the shopping you do online throughout the day. Chances are that every single one of those interactions, every single one of those experiences, was touched by an Adobe product.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Creative Cloud Specialist to join our Digital Media business based in London
Adobe’s Digital Media focuses on advancing ground breaking content and driving the digital transformation of industries! It provides tools and services that enable individuals, small businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, manage and monetise their content anywhere through the Adobe Creative Cloud and Document Cloud. Adobe’s creative and document solutions are used by designers, photographers, filmmakers, content publishers, storytellers, UX designers, knowledge workers, consumers and more. Through our connected apps and services, customers have all the tools and assets they need to create and manage content across desktop and mobile devices. We have crafted this brand-new role as part of our UK growth plans. We want to find the next experience maker to join our business and team and to a part of Adobe’s brilliant future.
What you’ll do
This is a really exciting opportunity to drive transformational change working with a number of Adobe’s customers to build strategic and long-term partnerships for a better digital future!
The Creative Cloud Specialist is a senior product sales role, responsible for driving new opportunities, for some of the most creative solutions in our digital media portfolio. Targeting the Enterprise account list, Specialists are passionate about driving and influencing revenue for the Account Executives they support. They are involved in the qualification of opportunities, account/market development, coordination of all sales team resources, customer interaction and deal closing.
You will be tasked with:
- Planning and prioritising sales activities across these customer accounts to identify growth opportunities. You will run your business as if it were your own in true collaboration with customers and colleagues. Your focus will be on helping your customer organisation to achieve their strategic objectives. This will be achieved through the use of analytical and selling skills to understand the customer, their business requirements, and to then build a value proposition based on their needs
- Delivering online or face to face presentations and demonstrations and coordinate internal resources as needed
- Create and manage a sales pipeline of new business which consistently delivers above expectation results
- Maintain and develop existing customer relationships through appropriate personalised value propositions, relevant internal engagements, and ethical sales methods to optimise quality of, customer engagement and experience therefore accelerating business growth
- Conduct oneself in a highly professional and ethical manner, embracing behaviours that enhance the reputation of the company. Act with integrity at all times.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant feedback
What you need to succeed
Candidates should have a track record of successful business to business sales experience, with an understanding of the end to end sales cycle management from prospecting to closing.
You will have the ability to call within all levels of an organisation, identifying decision makers, and building long-term customer relationships by establishing trust and credibility.
- Be highly motivated, professional, content and goal-oriented with excellent listening skills.
- Build pipeline through individual prospecting, lead qualifying, and cross-selling/up-selling into our customer base as well as targeting potential new logos
- Have high ethics, integrity, and humility with a team mentality
- The ability to positively challenge ways of working to help drive innovation across the business.
- We want someone who is going to push and strive to make us even better at what we do.
As our many awards will tell you, at Adobe you’ll be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog, https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/adobe-life and explore the fantastic benefits we offer at Rewards.adobe.com.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
To apply for this job please visit adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.