Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
From the moment you wake up in the morning until you go to bed at night consider the media you consume, the adverts you see, the apps you use, the websites you browse and almost all of the shopping you do online throughout the day. Chances are that every single one of those interactions, every single one of those experiences, was touched by an Adobe product.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Strategic Analyst to join our Marketing Planning and Analytics team. The Marketing Planning and Analytics (MP&A) team sits within Adobe’s Global Marketing Organization and was established to focus on developing deep media and customer insights to support integrated Marketing planning across channels. The group partners closely with leaders in Finance, Marketing, and the Business Unit to provide guidance on business objectives.
The MP&A team is looking for an analyst to lead the development of planning processes and tools for the Experience Cloud business in Europe. Knowledge of financial planning, enterprise Marketing and sales motions, Marketing mix models, and the ability to connect Marketing results to financial metrics are important. We are looking to build a comprehensive framework that considers Marketing’s impact at various stages of the sales funnel. As the EMEA lead, you’ll partner with data scientists to coordinate the development of econometric Marketing mix models (MMM), and then run budget optimizations to arrive at the final recommendation for the business.
What You’ll Do
You will help to guide the Marketing perspective on what the right levels of investment are to drive Marketing performance in-line with Finance goals. You will partner with all Marketing execution teams in the region to build detailed plans. Understanding the role that each Marketing channel plays, and their independent efficiency curves, are key to a robust plan. Aligning Marketing plans and objectives with expectations from Finance, Sales, and regional teams are critical to the success of this position.
On a quarterly basis, you will:
• Manage and run quarterly and annual mix models to determine the optimal Marketing budget and mix strategy needed to achieve Adobe’s revenue targets
• Analyze business performance by measuring Marketing return on investment and share insights with executives from Marketing, Finance, and other partner organizations
• Collaborate with partners in Adobe’s global offices to analyze and collect model inputs, and provide Marketing budget recommendations to global leaders
• Lead the effort with data scientists, data engineers, and Marketing practitioners to identify new variables to improve the accuracy of models and recommendations
• Lead development of new models by analyzing markets, finding opportunity, and scoping requirements
What You Need to Succeed
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in consulting, finance, strategy, or Marketing analytics
• Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
• Proficient in Excel and experience working with Python and SQL
• Exceptional analytical skills, including experience defining and using metrics, performing data analysis, and identifying trends and measure impact
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and part of a geographically diverse team
• Excellent written and verbal communication capabilities, with a proven track record to articulate strategy and insights at every level of the company
• Experience leading and establishing relationships with diverse, geographically dispersed teams to influence decisions, inspire change, and implement new initiatives
Check out Adobe’s fantastic benefits at Rewards.adobe.com
As our many awards will tell you, at Adobe you’ll be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog, https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/adobe-life and explore the fantastic benefits we offer at Rewards.adobe.com.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Adobe aims to make adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.