Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
From the moment you wake up in the morning until you go to bed at night consider the media you consume, the adverts you see, the apps you use, the websites you browse and almost all of the shopping you do online throughout the day. Chances are that every single one of those interactions, every single one of those experiences, was touched by an Adobe product.
Adobe’s BDR Enablement Manager is responsible for developing effective enablement and training programs that empowers our BDR agency and external BDRs to uncover high quality pipeline for the Adobe Digital Media suite of solutions. The ideal candidate will support our BDRs to work effectively and set sales qualified opportunities for our sales team.
What you will Do
- Develop, own, implement the EMEA BDR enablement strategy and roadmap; shaping the BDR customer journey and giving our external BDRs the information they need to have relevant, insightful conversations with customers and prospects.
- Align with the BDR management, product marketing, sales, and all other teams to correlate the right people, content or tools that is needed to enable and train our external BDRs – ensuring our BDRs can make more meaningful personal connections with leads to set sales qualified opportunities.
- Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders to identify BDR enablement priorities.
- Train and support our external BDR members with tools, skills, and processes they need to ensure they are successful in their roles.
- Evaluate the success of enablement programs and building iterative changes to constantly improve their outcome.
- Create strong feedback loops to collect information and stories for constant program improvement.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales or BDR role and 1+ years in a product management, sales enablement, or a training role
- A starter-finisher who enjoys both project management and the hands-on delivery
- Understanding of current sales learning and development trends
- Experience in social selling, including LinkedIn
- Familiarity with tools: Salesforce CRM, PowerBI, Outreach or SalesLoft; LinkedIn
- Ability to influence and build credibility with internal partners
- Superb communication (verbal and written), relationship skills, and a strong teammate
For more information on UK benefits visit: https://rewards.adobe.com/united-kingdom/
For more information on Ireland benefits visit: https://rewards.adobe.com/ireland/
As our many awards will tell you, at Adobe you’ll be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog, https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/adobe-lifeand explore the fantastic benefits we offer at Rewards.adobe.com.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
To apply for this job please visit adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.