Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Job Title: 2024 Intern – HR Associate
Location: Maidenhead or London
Start Date: 1st July 2024 (13 months Internship)
Eligibility – Currently working towards an undergraduate degree that includes an industrial placement or year in industry. In penultimate year of degree course.
Application Deadline: 18th December 2023
Our Employee Experience team (for reference, here at Adobe we call our HR organisation “Employee Experience”) are looking for Interns who are passionate about all things HR!
Employee Resource Centre Associate
The Employee Resource Centre (ERC) is the initial point of contact for all employee and manager (director level and below) enquiries across the EMEA region. The ERC team are responsible for providing first level Employee Experience support, addressing inquiries related to Adobe policies, procedures, and programs.
HR Business Partnering Associate
Our HR Business Partners work closely with our HR Leaders across EMEA on various HR related programs, initiatives and projects.
Employee Relations Associate
Our Employee Relations team support 23+ countries across EMEA, and they ensure the fair and respectful treatment of our employees and consistent with our core values and company objectives, dealing with complex and sensitive cases.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Currently working towards an undergraduate degree from a University in Human Resources and/or Psychology preferred.
- Passion for Human Resources
- Knowledge of or interest in Employment Law
- Growth mindset, asking ‘why’ and an ability to share perspectives constructively
- Effective communication skills and ability to flex style across multiple stakeholders
- Interested in project & programme management, with a willingness to develop further in these disciplines
- Comfortable to work autonomously and applies necessary judgement to escalate as needed
- Must be highly motivated, have attention to detail, and strong organisational skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team-player; and also interact well with peers and business partners.
- Ability to learn and interpret and communicate HR policies, procedures, and programs
- People & process mindset and the ability to manage detailed work within constant deadlines/time constraints/SLA environment/change environment
What to expect from the recruitment process
All applications will be reviewed after the close date, so please don’t panic if you don’t hear from us straight away! Our selection process typically consists of three stages as follows:
- Online application
- 10-minute pre-recorded video interview answering set questions
- Interview(s) with the hiring manager and/or team (via MS Teams)
As our many awards will tell you, at Adobe you’ll be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world . You’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the fantastic benefits we offer.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. Learn more about our vision here.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.