Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The AD/DX Workfront team has an opening for a Sr. Design Manager. This person will be a key driver for new capabilities that enable teams to collaborate and scale operations throughout the Content Supply Chain. You will guide a group of designers responsible for streamlining content delivery across Adobe. Key features in this space include resource management, budgeting, team communications, and project management.
What you’ll do
- Coach and mentor designers to deliver their best work
- Represent strategic design direction in cross-functional leadership conversations
- Collaborate closely with design partners
- Prioritize resourcing, establish project plans, define success metrics
- Identify research needs and drive empathy for our users
- Bring GenAI capabilities to the forefront of solution conversations
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of equivalent practical experience leading designers, managing design leaders is a plus.
- Experience designing and delivering experiences for enterprise applications or complex systems with diverse roles and needs
- AI driven workflow development, storytelling, as well as awareness of current industry trends and tooling are desired.
- Lead empathetically, encourage an inclusive and empowering environment for the design team to do innovative and impactful work!
- Experience working with executives on ambiguous problems and crafting big picture strategies driven by design. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to build clear connections of design strategy to business objectives
- Be an effective facilitator across product-design-engineering teams in early stages of key projects.
- Deep expertise in strategic problem framing and solving problems through high design craft.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [email protected] or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.