Democratizing software creation
Sales Strategy and Operations, EMEA
At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities, and so our Sales team works closely with users on their unique needs. As part of the Sales Strategy and Operations team, you’ll be the thought and execution partner to sales leaders, providing insight through hypothesis driven analysis, conducting quarterly and annual planning, defining success metrics and creating scalable reporting, and designing workflows and systems.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
What you’ll do
- Drive forecast management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth
- Orchestrate the design and implementation of all aspects of the Go-To-Market plan
- Design and manage core sales ops processes such as target setting and forecasting
- Determine sales models by segment
- Act and be seen as a general problem solver able to break down the hardest problems
- Define requirements and work with systems teams to implement team tooling.
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners on priority go-to-market initiatives
Who you are
- You have 5+ years prior experience in sales or customer success strategy and operations for a high growth company, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles
- You demonstrate the ability to scale and equip the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- You have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- You are strong in excel and analytical tools. You are advanced with SQL or have a demonstrated ability to ramp quickly on analytical tools
- You have the ability to translate complex information into easily consumable insights
What We Offer
- In addition to NHS coverage, you will have access to supplemental insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 85%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Transportation & Commuter Benefits
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Legal services – access to online tools to legal forms
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we’re just getting started!Diversity & Inclusivity:
Airtable has three active Employee Resource Groups: namely Black Views, Women @ the Table and Pride. [email protected] the Table's mission is to give "Airtablets" opportunities to care for their emotional and physical well-being, develop their career and leadership skills, and grow their cross-company connections. Some employee perks to mention, include an annual development allowance for all employees to use for coaching, attending events etc, a Monthly wellness wallet (£150 per month) and a subscription to Women in Tech forum.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.