Democratizing software creation
At Airtable we are passionate about how our Connected Applications Platform removes data silos, increases efficiency and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Since we are new to EMEA, the opportunity to identify and close new business opportunities are plentiful and our biggest deals in the region are still ahead of us. Our journey with our EMEA-based customers and Airtable community is just getting started!
As a hybrid Strategic Account Executive for Northern Europe at Airtable, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global strategic accounts across the Fortune 500 located in UKI, Nordics, Benelux, Northern Africa and the Middle East. Each client has unique business needs and you will act as a trusted business advisor to understand their specific business pains and map them to Airtable solutions. You will work cross-functionally with our EMEA-based team of BDRs, Sales Engineers, Implementation Specialists and Customer Success Managers to generate pipeline, map out solutions and ensure long-term success for new and existing customers.
What you’ll do
- Own the full sales cycle for your book of business across Northern Europe – prospect, develop, manage and close
- Leverage MEDDICC and Command of the Message to effectively qualify deals, build champions and forecast accurately
- Educate current and prospective customers on the value proposition of Airtable’s Connected Applications Platform
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and other cross-functional teams our to grow and renew existing accounts
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders across all industries
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle including legal, sales engineering, implementation specialists and sales leadership
Who you are
- 5+ years of quota-carrying SaaS sales experience
- 2+ years selling into the Enterprise segment
- Strong track-record of overachieving quota throughout your current tenure & career
- Passionate about generating your own pipeline opportunities and landing new logos
- Closed and owned complex deals with named accounts (5000+ FTEs)
- Experience expanding initial use-cases across other teams and organizations within existing customers
- Comfortable managing and navigating a variety of high-level stakeholders with a track-record of building trusted relationships
- Effective and collaborative cross-functional partnerships are a regular part of your day-to-day
- Trained in MEDDICC and/or Command of the Message
- Embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow
- Passionate about our Connected Applications Platform product space
What We Offer
- Supplemental private health insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 85%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Transportation & Commuter Benefits
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
Airtable has three active Employee Resource Groups: namely Black Views, Women @ the Table and Pride. [email protected] the Table's mission is to give "Airtablets" opportunities to care for their emotional and physical well-being, develop their career and leadership skills, and grow their cross-company connections. Some employee perks to mention, include an annual development allowance for all employees to use for coaching, attending events etc, a Monthly wellness wallet (£150 per month) and a subscription to Women in Tech forum.
To apply for this job email your details to Jessica.Karlberg@airtable.com.