Unlock the power of your products!
Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform that helps companies unlock the power of their products. Almost 2,000 customers, including Atlassian, Jersey Mike’s, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour, rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. Amplitude guides companies every step of the way as they capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. When teams understand how people are using their products, they can deliver better product experiences that drive growth. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude also believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, improves the ability to solve complex problems, and drives more powerful solutions. We strive to create an environment of inclusion–one focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection,–that will allow employees of all backgrounds to thrive.
About The Role & Team
As a Sr. Solutions Consultant, you will help guide our enterprise prospects and customers in leveraging Amplitude to power their digital product experiences. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with Business Unit Leaders, Chief Product Officers, Product Leaders, Data Leaders and more! You will help drive business and technical discoveries, and lead winning proof steps to creatively position Amplitude’s value in the context of their business. In short, you’ll be the face of Amplitude to some of the world’s most interesting and innovative businesses!
Moreover, your viewpoint as a Solutions Consultant is deeply valued. You’ll have the opportunity to influence product direction, collaborate with corporate and field marketing, and contribute to our extensive ecosystem of Customer Success.
It’s a demanding and rewarding job with an extremely relevant company in a dynamic and exciting market!
As a Solutions Consultant, you will:
- Own and confidently deliver custom presentations, product demonstrations, discovery sessions and proofs of value of Amplitude’s solution to Directors, VPs and C-level executives
- Couple your product and analytics expertise with your strong sales acumen to proactively and accurately identify prospect pain and decision criteria and define the appropriate solution and optimal sales strategy
- Constantly be doing discovery in concert with your account executives to continuously bring solutions into focus
- Work closely in your day to day with Account Executives, Product Managers, Product Development, and Customer Success to ensure a seamless buying experience for our potential customers
- Advise prospects on the kinds of data they should be collecting to produce their desired results
Scope and lead hands-on evaluations with potential customers to ensure they are effectively learning and engaging with the platform
- Become an in-house expert in Amplitude’s product and stay up-to-date on product releases and new features, assist in training new SC team hires, and other Sales team members
- Drive the Amplitude product roadmap forward by sharing product feedback and new requirements from the field back to our product management team
- As needed, travel to customer on-sites to deliver demos and presentations to build strong customer relationships
You’ll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have five or more years of enterprise software pre-sales experience
- You’re CURIOUS with an appetite for learning about the world of Digital Product Makers and
- Marketers, product analytics frameworks, and data structures
- You get energized when you give a demo that dazzles and inspires your prospect (and buries your competition)
- You are passionate about joining a winning sales team full of talent and exceeding your goals
- You love sharing your winning strategies with the broader Sales and Solutions Consulting community
- You like to help define how to build strategy and address new markets and verticals
- You get charged up by the idea of working with a high-performing, highly-collaborative, highly-
- communicative coworkers
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital analytics platform—we help companies capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. This empowers teams to build better product experiences that drive business growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer competitive pay and benefits packages that reflect our commitment to the health and wellbeing of our Ampliteers.
Some of our benefit programs include:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverages, with 100% employer-paid premiums for employee Medical, Dental, Vision on select plans
- Flexible time off, paid holidays, and more
- Generous stipends to spend on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness (monthly), learning and development (annual), commuter transit/parking (monthly), home office equipment (annual), and much more
- Excellent Parental benefits including: 12-20 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, Carrot Fertility
- Benefits/Adoption/Surrogacy support, Back-up Child Care support
- Mental health and wellness benefits including no cost employee access to Modern Health coaching & therapy Sessions and high quality physician office experience via One Medical membership (select U.S. locations only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- G2: #1 product analytics solution and #3 best software product according to the 2022 G2 Best Software report.
- Business Insider: A top tech company to bet your career on.
- Fast Company: #3 most innovative enterprise company in the world.
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery
- Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York,
- Vancouver, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore, and employees around the world.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
- Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.