Unlock the power of your products!
Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform that helps companies unlock the power of their products. Almost 2,000 customers, including Atlassian, Jersey Mike’s, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour, rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. Amplitude guides companies every step of the way as they capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. When teams understand how people are using their products, they can deliver better product experiences that drive growth. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude also believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, improves the ability to solve complex problems, and drives more powerful solutions. We strive to create an environment of inclusion–one focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection,–that will allow employees of all backgrounds to thrive.
About The Role & Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for building relationships with and driving long-term value realization for Amplitude’s customers. As a Senior Customer Success Manager on the APJ team, you are responsible for making sure that our customers in India and SEA are successful in achieving their product goals. You will have the opportunity to work with both innovative digital-first brands and more traditional companies looking to embrace a data-driven future and have a significant impact on Amplitude’s Customer Success strategy.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you wear many hats. You get equally excited by growing your book of business in partnership with sales as you do by helping a customer on their success journey. You apply a growth mindset to learning new technical and job skills. You bring strong organization, problem-solving, and communication skills along with a passion for working with customers.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a book of business based in India and SEA with a mix of high-touch and low-touch accounts, both Commercial and Enterprise.
- Own Customer Use Case Adoption & Value Delivery. Be responsible for driving Customer adoption of declared use cases post sale, and demonstrating value delivery as we enable customers through our Amplitude customer maturity model. Leverage your Amplitude product expertise along with customer use case knowledge to proactively identify growth opportunities
- Deliver the Customer Success Plan. Define, agree & manage the Customer Success Plan for your book of business, leveraging partners, Education, Services and other capabilities to achieve customer value against declared use cases. Regularly monitor account health and adoption to find opportunities to help customers acquire maximum value from Amplitude
- Drive Customer Advocacy. Partner with AEs to deepen customer relationships, sponsorship & advocacy, discover expansion opportunities through CSQL’s, leverage voice of customer programs to increase customer advocacy.
- Partner with Account Executives to support account planning, expansion growth, advocacy & sponsorship. Join Executive Business Reviews to articulate value realization and identify opportunities to drive more from Amplitude investments.
You’ll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Enthusiasm to work with our customer base in India and at least two years experience supporting accounts based in India
- Experience in a customer success, technical account management, or similar relationship management role
- Willingness to travel each quarter to Bangalore and/or Mumbai to meet with customers face to face
- Proven ability to learn and explain a technical product or concept
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Problem-solving mentality and positive attitude towards the change that comes with working at a rapidly growing company
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.