Benify is an international HR tech company that provides a market-leading global benefit and total rewards platform. With over 500 Benifyers in 6 countries, we’re driving success with over 1500 customers and approximately two million users around the world 🌍 We empower people to be the best they can be while fostering a sustainable and engaging work culture where employees feel engaged and included “Because People Matter” 💙
We are now looking to build on our current success and are looking for a Robotic Process Automation Specialist to join our exciting journey towards world domination!
About the Role
As a Robotic Process Automation Specialist you will work with our new Automation Technology (UiPath) to design and deliver automation and architecture.
You’ll be consulting with our stakeholders to understand their needs and identify suitable RPA solutions.
As a Robotic Process Automation Specialist you will :
- Build out a COE approach to automation
Work with our QA team to automate our application testing (Web, mobile, API)
Work with our configuration team to initiate automation of our application configuration
Leading the team in Coding, testing, debugging, and deployment of RPA processes
- RPA (Robotics Process Automation) 2+ years
- Excellent communications skills
- A minimum of 2 years working with UiPath and a portfolio of success stories
- Experience with Saas applications with mobile and web interfaces
- Experience automating the testing of APIs
- Experience of automating tasks within professional services
- Experience of using the X-Ray JIRA plug in to trigger test automation
- Lean Six Sigma Accredited
What do we offer you?
Join a dynamic and innovative SaaS company dedicated to helping employers improve their relationships with employees worldwide. As a Benifyer, you’ll enjoy a forward-thinking culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that values creativity and new ideas, with a commitment to diversity and inclusion. With a nearly gender-balanced team, we prioritise creating a supportive workplace where everyone can thrive.
Perks of being a Benifyer
- Guaranteed work-life balance with a hybrid work model
- 30 vacation days
- Private medical insurance
- Annual overseas conference and a variety of social events and activities
- Workation (possibility to work 2 weeks per quarter anywhere in the EU)
- We encourage you to take on new challenges (20% of our hires are colleagues taking on a new role) 🚀
Location: Hybrid / Remote in any of our office locations: Stockholm / London / Gothenburg / Copenhagen
Start: As soon as we find the right fit!
We look forward to reading your application!
Interested, but not right now? Register your interest here and be notified when we are hiring: https://career.benify.com/connectDiversity & Inclusivity:
Join a dynamic and innovative SaaS company dedicated to helping employers improve their relationships with employees worldwide. As a Benifyer, you'll enjoy a forward-thinking culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that values creativity and new ideas, with a commitment to diversity and inclusion. With a nearly gender-balanced team, we prioritize creating a supportive workplace where everyone can thrive.
To apply for this job please visit career.benify.com.