Benify is an international HR tech company that provides a market-leading global benefit and total rewards platform. With over 500 Benifyers in 6 countries, we’re driving success with over 1500 customers and approximately two million users around the world 🌍 We empower people to be the best they can be while fostering a sustainable and engaging work culture where employees feel engaged and included “Because People Matter” 💙
About the role
As a project manager for international you will be acting as the leader of a combined project team of our clients and Benify, you will have full ownership of your assigned projects and their successful launch and handover to ongoing services. As part of this role you will plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects. Furthermore, you will be accountable for the project scope, the project team, resources, and the success or failure of the project.
You will also:
– Lead implementation projects for Benify clients in the International segment, mainly:
- Implementation of new client countries
- Implementation of additional modules on existing clients
- Implementation of unique client solutions on existing clients
- Lead reoccurring (e.g. yearly) renewal projects on existing clients
- Lead refactoring and maintenance projects on existing clients
- Lead internal projects where required
Working within the Benify preferred methodology, you will:
- Work in collaboration with the client project team and internal colleagues to prioritize requirements based on resources, scope change and service delivery agreements
- Work in collaboration with client project team and internal colleagues to plan the delivery of waves and programmes of work
- Facilitate the scoping process with a cross functional team to capture detailed requirements
- Facilitate continuous improvement in the client/Benify project team through empirical data/experience and transparency, inspection and adaptation
- Effectively manage risks and unblock, blocking issues to ensure continuous progress and risk mitigation.
- Effectively manage internal and external requests for change in relation to the complexity of the project to avoid scope creep
- Travel to both client and Benify offices in order to achieve a balance of maximum work efficiency and client relations
- Feedback client development requirements through the correct channels to ensure the product remains market leading
Who we are looking for :
To be successful in this role, we expect you to bring the following:
- Professional proficiency in English , both written and spoken [any additional languages are welcome]
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Project management experience
- Benefits experience is preferable
Perks of being a Benifyer
- Guaranteed work-life balance with a hybrid work model
- 30 vacation days [Excluding bank holidays]
- Annual overseas conference (last year in Croatia) and a variety of social events and activities
- Generous wellness allowance
- You’re responsible for your own development and we offer internal career opportunities
Join a dynamic and innovative SaaS company dedicated to helping employers improve their relationships with employees worldwide. As a Benifyer, you’ll enjoy a forward-thinking culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that values creativity and new ideas, with a commitment to diversity and inclusion. With a nearly gender-balanced team, we prioritize creating a supportive workplace where everyone can thrive.
Location: Hybrid in any of our offices : London/ Amsterdam/ Munich /Stockholm
Start Date: As soon as we find our perfect match
We look forward to reading your application!
Interested, but not right now? Register your interest here and be notified when we are hiring: https://career.benify.com/connectDiversity & Inclusivity:
Join a dynamic and innovative SaaS company dedicated to helping employers improve their relationships with employees worldwide. As a Benifyer, you'll enjoy a forward-thinking culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that values creativity and new ideas, with a commitment to diversity and inclusion. With a nearly gender-balanced team, we prioritize creating a supportive workplace where everyone can thrive.
To apply for this job please visit career.benify.com.