Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Contentsquare is looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager (CSM) to strengthen its UK team. Based in London and reporting to the Customer Success Lead, in a fast-growing company, you will manage a portfolio of customers and serve as a central point of contact for the customer during the entire live cycle of their usage of the Contentsquare Solution.
As a trusted advisor, facilitator, advocate and coach, the CSM’s role is to ensure that customers achieve their strategic business goals and realize value from their Contentsquare product, ultimately translating into renewal and upsell of the client’s subscription. The CSM will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers, including executive roles.
The CSM will be responsible for driving adoption and utilization across their customer base. The CSM will also work closely with Sales and renewals management to help drive renewals to a successful completion.
In this role, the CSM will also work closely with cross functional Contentsquare groups (Product, Customer Services, Marketing, Customer Care, Engineering, etc.) and will be required to build and maintain strong working relationships within those groups. Ultimately the CSM will own the customer’s post-sales experience serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts the customer’s success.
What you will do:
- Lead, manage and participate in activities that drive product adoption, active use, Contentsquare awareness, and customer satisfaction
- Proactively monitor and address customer success issues
- Contribute to your customer’s digital UX strategy and AB test roadmap
- Understand and assess customer requirements
- Develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Contentsquare Solution to be realized
- Establish and oversee the customer’s adoption, training and usage/development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer’s investment
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Drives regular cadence (Call/Report/visit/QBR) with customer to report on KPIs, raise awareness of Contentsquare news / events. Shares results & actionable items with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Drive renewals to a successful completion in close collaboration with Sales
- Contribute in pre-sales positioning of Customer Success deliverables and sales led kick-off meetings with customers to outline expectations, communication rhythm, and how we support customer’s KPIs
- Follow-up of operations: planning management and coordination of internal services resources (technical, UX, UI and data analysts) during each step of the customer journey
- Configuring and analyzing the customer data on the Contentsquare tool
- Create value by Co-production of analysis and training workshops with the customer
- Be the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on how Contentsquare’s solution can be improved
What you need to succeed:
- Relevant work experience (Minimum of 2 years in a similar position)
- Experience in Post-Sales-Account-Management for subscription based Solutions,
- Background and technical experience in Digital Solutions
- Very Good understanding of the Analytics, A/B test and Data businesses
- Must be highly self-managed, responsive, with the passion to serve the customer,
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills,
- Very structured working approach, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel,
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and act on client goals and objectives,
- Ability to influence and drive issue resolution with cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation,
- Proven track record in teaming with sales and field organisations to achieve business goals.
- Fluency in English
Measurement for success would include:
- Increased customer satisfaction across account (measured by conventional surveys, as well as reference potential of account & general check-ins and customer feedback)
- Drive Product adoption rates
- Successful and timely renewals
Why you should join Contentsquare:
- We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
- Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
- Wellbeing allowance.
- Home Office Allowance.
- A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
We offer many benefits in various countries – ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit contentsquare.com.