About the job
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About The Role
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will partner with full-cycle sales professionals at CrowdStrike to drive net new business. SDRs are enabled and coached to master multithreaded prospecting strategies that combine direct engagement, social selling, and nurture campaigns aimed at booking qualified meetings with C-Level decision makers. SDRs get world class sales training with a heavy focus on Sandler sales techniques with the goal of developing into quota carrying sales professionals in 12-18 months.
This role is hybrid and will require in-office attendance twice a week in our Austin, TX office. This will require you to be within commuting distance of the office that you will be working out of.
What You’ll Need
- Curiosity, Coach-ability and Competitiveness
- Customer facing experience
- Passionate about becoming a software sales expert
- Wants to understand the SaaS B2B cybersecurity space
- Interested in learning about technology and enterprise software
- High EQ and business acumen
- Interested in mentorship from top performing industry leaders
- Wants to become an expert in business process optimization
What You’ll Do
- Gain SaaS sales experience by working with CrowdStrike’s most experienced sellers
- Learn corporate selling strategies by running meetings with VP and C-level executives
- Understand the cybersecurity technology landscape through industry research and competitive selling
- Learn go-to-market strategy by collaborating with CrowdStrike partners to generate business opportunities
- Use the leading sales software tools to manage your book of business
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams to understand all the moving parts of an industry leader
- Experience working in an outbound prospecting environment.
- Experience selling SaaS products
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected] , for further assistance.
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.