#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
The Intelligence Analyst Internship is fully remote and requires no travel. Your work location is the city/town/province you will be working from remotely. For our 12-week internship program, interns are allowed to work remotely from an alternative location for up to 2 weeks. Interns are also invited to work out of the CrowdStrike office located closest to their remote location.
What You’ll Do:
Our Intel Teams have various subteams including GTAC, IAC, VO etc.A variety of projects will be assigned with daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines including, but not limited to:
- Conducting and evaluating open source research on various predetermined cyber security.
topics supporting CrowdStrike customers.
- Conducting analysis of gathered intelligence.
- Compose written intelligence assessments related to cyber security threats.
- Learning cyber security concepts and threat actor Tactics, Techniques and Procedures.
What You’ll Need:
- Currently completing your penultimate year of University and be working towards a BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Policy, or a related field.
- Graduating during or between December 2024-December 2025.
- An eagerness to learn through hands-on experience and collaborative projects specific to your internship field.
- Although CrowdStrike is a primarily remote company, collaboration is intrinsic to the success of our mission. Therefore, the strongest applicants will be those who can communicate effectively and frequently, and work well with fellow interns and employees.
- Experience in researching and translating.
- Having an investigative mindset and desire to stop evil.
- Self motivated and actively seeking opportunities for growth.
- Desire to rapidly increase skills.
- Crave new and innovative work.
Diversity & Inclusivity:
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.